Gold Zanzibar Beach Hotel & Spa
Nestled above the red cliffs of Kingfisher Bay in Vilanculos, Santorinis’ unfurling view of the archipelago islands and curling mainland in the distance is unsurpassable. Santorini Mozambique is like a small Greek village in the heart of a raw African landscape – a magical combination.
Located on Kendwa Beach, the oasis of luxury that is Gold Zanzibar Beach House and Spa offers guests stylish, individually decorated accommodations with a terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean or garden. It features a restaurant, bar and an outdoor pool with tropical garden surroundings.
The air-conditioned rooms and suites are decorated with modern furnishings and feature a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is a 24-hour front desk and room service.
A buffet breakfast is served daily. The 2 restaurants at Gold Zanzibar Beach House andamp; Spa serve an array of international and local à la carte and buffet-style cuisine. The 2 Bars serve a variety of cocktails and beverages throughout the day.
Guests can sunbathe poolside or on the sun terrace, surrounded by palm trees and overlooking the beach. Relax with a choice of Spa and massage treatments and for the sports minded guests, there is a dove center and gym. Local activities include snorkeling, windsurfing and canoeing.
The Masingini Forest and Zanzibar International Airport are within a 1-hour drive away by car.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel Transfers (seat in coach)
- Accommodation as above including:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at Kilimanjaro restaurant
- Water, Fresh Juice, Soft Drinks, Local Beer, Selected House wines, All Inclusive Cocktails list, American coffee and tea from 10h00 to 23h00
- Afternoon Tea with snacks at the Pool Bar at 17h00
- Mini Bar (one refill per day)
What can you expect to pay for this experience?
The total package is R 59 990.00 for two pax for 7 nights
Honeymooners will receive the following complimentary treats:
- Honeymooners need to show Wedding Certificate within 6 months of Marriage
- Room Upgrade to superior category subject to availability on arrival
- Fruit basket & Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival.
- Romantic Dinner on the Beach
- 15 min Free Ritual Foot massage
Contact Kim from Sun and Safari Travel to make a booking and discuss your requirements for a magical honeymoon!
Tel: 084 487 8094
- ADVERTISEMENT -
- MORE DESTINATIONS -
Nestled above the red cliffs of Kingfisher Bay in Vilanculos, Santorinis’ unfurling view of the archipelago islands and curling mainland in the distance is unsurpassable. Santorini Mozambique is like a small Greek village in the heart of a raw African landscape – a magical combination. Here luxury goes hand in hand with a genuine humility…
Tropical Mozambique is a gorgeous setting for a beach honeymoon! Nestled between sand dunes on a remote section of the coast, Sava Dunes is an intimate eco-lodge offering fantastic views, exquisite seafood cuisine, plenty of water-based activities, marine wildlife sightings and absolute relaxation in a rugged and wild setting. The lodge describes itself as: “Authentic,…
Azura offers two exquisite islands to choose from for an unforgettable honeymoon: Benguerra and Quilalea. Azura Benguerra Island Azura Benguerra Island was hand built by the local community, and blends designer modern chic with all that is traditional in Mozambique, including local wooden beams and thatched jekka roofs. Just 20 villas are nestled along one…